Have you ever wondered why your soul was so important?
Why all the fuss over a soul, you may have considered this a time or two in the past but from here on out you never again make light of the soul or the battle for it’s possession.
Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.
The reasons your SOUL is so important:
- Your soul is eternal
- The condition of your soul is determining the level of health in every area of your life. (your emotional and physical health, your finances, your peace, joy and fulfillment in life.)
- Your soul is the part of you that is made in the image of God.
- It’s the part of you that has understanding and wisdom.
- It’s the birth place of your decisions and judgments
- It involves your will – it will chose or reject things that are presented
- it harbors your emotions
- It has memory: the mental capacity to store ideas and events
- It goes beyond scientific discovery
- It has appetite: It longs for things (David said, “my sol longs for you”
- The thing the devil is after -he works to destroy it for it’s eternal implications and vast accomplishments
- Great value to God ……. he paid an incredible price for it
Personal Accountability = Personal Authenticity!