Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Dreamscape February 3rd, 2022 (5:46) am (Crazy Dream) Reply To: February 3rd, 2022 (5:46) am (Crazy Dream)

• Adriana

February 4, 2022 at 1:24 AM

I was scared of being kidnapped but then when taken to a party It was so much fun Christian like no smoking no drinking Food Rap just a good time… The people at the party , there were some I recognized and many I didn’t. After realizing that I couldn’t leave then I started to get frightful again(I need to get AJ) … The people at the corner dispersed when they seen the S.O officer … It felt as if the people ran because they knew what was coming. The same dogs that was at the door when the guy hit me in head were the same dogs that was with the crowd of people at the corner … I trusted that guy to walk me home but it was his intentions to get me back in that house. He did because he hit me and I became unconscious. When I awoke I was back at the house where I was kidnapped but noone was there but me …

Overall my emotions were up and down in this dream. To me it’s bananas though because I was asleep, but was hit in the head and feel asleep in my sleep 🥺

Tamara Marcella Ministries