Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Dreamscape February 3rd, 2022 (5:46) am (Crazy Dream)

• February 3rd, 2022 (5:46) am (Crazy Dream)

Posted by Adriana on February 3, 2022 at 6:27 AM

This morning I had a dream that I was kidnapped … I was coming home from the store walking with headphones and these guys were driving around in a white van. In this van there was nobody but me and the two drivers. When I finally got to the place where they dropped me off at it seemed to be like a party. But the party was Christian like. People were dancing, singing and there was a fashion show. My son was in school and he called to make sure I was okay. I told him yeah I’m fine … After about an hour of being kidnapped and taking to this party house I forgot all about I was kidnapped. I was having so much fun. There were many people there …. Hours later I started to see people disperse this house. As I tried to leave I was told I couldn’t. So I’m like wait my son is coming home. He called me again but it seems as if my clock on my phone was wrong. The clock on my phone says 5pm when it was only 4pm. I told the guys that were still in the house that my son would be approaching home shortly. A security officer then walked me down the street halfway … As he began to walk with me the people at the corner begin to disperse but there left two dogs that did not run. They sat there. The guy who tricked me into walking me home, hit me in my head. I awoke back in the same house. It’s now 5 … I texted my mom and asked her to go to the house and grab AJ up because I’ve been kidnapped … My mom didn’t believe me because I’m always joking and kidding around. The room I was stuck in had me only and then across the hall from the room was a guy. The guy was washing up but his genitals were in the wrong places. He asked me to help him clean himself. I said no. I need to go home. I ran down the stairs and the two dogs were waiting at the door. The guys stated that if I ran I was going to get hurt by them. I seen the vicious looks on there faces so I ran back upstairs to tell the guy that was washing up that I needed him to remove these dogs so that I can leave and get my son. He replied no, your on your own. I then ran back down and the dogs ate me up … I awoke with a gasp like it felt so real…

God what are you showing me and saying outta all this? I felt it was important to share this dream, I dream alot. I won’t share all my dreams but this one scared me a little … The GIF is how I awoke 😱

2 Timothy 1:7 – For God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power love and a sound mind 😱⚔️🙏🏾

February 3rd, 2022 (5:45am)

Migdaly Huertas replied 2 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Design Services Admin

Administrator
    February 3, 2022 at 7:41 PM

LOL I keep starting to type the. Forget something and have to go back and look at the details again. LOL

• Design Services Admin

Administrator
    February 3, 2022 at 7:46 PM

So you were u able to hear because you had headphones on then were kidnapped. By two men in a white van. I’m leaning towards the white being a color of righteousness and holiness both kidnapped you! So you’re being apprehended by righteousness and holiness!

They picked you up and took you to a party. A party you said seemed like a christian party!

Righteous and holiness apprehended you and brought you to a place of purity and joy in the Lord.

Then – the crazy begins! I have to go peek again hold please

• Migdaly Huertas

February 3, 2022 at 8:36 PM

Woooh, there is so much packed into that dream, it’s going to take me a little while to unpack it. But before I do, can you share what your overall or prominent feeling was throughoutthe dream? Aside from enjoying your time at the party, what were you feeling when you were kidnapped? Scared, confused, calm? Did you have a feeling that the people at the corner left because of the security guard? Were the dogs originally from the house where you were being held? Did you recognize anyone in your dream?

• Adriana

February 4, 2022 at 1:24 AM

I was scared of being kidnapped but then when taken to a party It was so much fun Christian like no smoking no drinking Food Rap just a good time… The people at the party , there were some I recognized and many I didn’t. After realizing that I couldn’t leave then I started to get frightful again(I need to get AJ) … The people at the corner dispersed when they seen the S.O officer … It felt as if the people ran because they knew what was coming. The same dogs that was at the door when the guy hit me in head were the same dogs that was with the crowd of people at the corner … I trusted that guy to walk me home but it was his intentions to get me back in that house. He did because he hit me and I became unconscious. When I awoke I was back at the house where I was kidnapped but noone was there but me …

Overall my emotions were up and down in this dream. To me it’s bananas though because I was asleep, but was hit in the head and feel asleep in my sleep 🥺

• Migdaly Huertas

February 4, 2022 at 9:22 AM

All of those details help bring more prospective to the message. My final questions are, did you recognize the house, if so who’s house is it and is it their current or past house?

Also the people that you recognized may represent a people group, we’re they family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, church community members from past or current church?

What are your natural feelings about dogs, are you a dog lover, fearful of them or no general like or dislike of them?

• Adriana

February 4, 2022 at 10:00 AM

Yes I recognized the house. It’s a house a street over. Thing is I don’t know who’s house it is. The people were from my past, present and future.. I really dislike dogs, I’m scared of them that’s why I have a cat. Dogs always seemed vicious to me. I know there are kind dogs, but where? Hahaha

• Migdaly Huertas

February 4, 2022 at 2:35 PM

Ok, so I’m going to break down the possible representations of each symbol as best I can and follow up with you privately regarding any revelations I received.

Abduction – all of the research I found points to the natural meaning of abduction and that is being taken and held against your will.

Mini-van – may represent family

Being in the passenger or back seat of a car – represents that you are not in control

(the driver) of the destination or timing of your arrival

White – represents Righteousness, holiness, holy power, spirit of God

House – usually represents an aspect of your life (though I’m not sure in this dream because it isn’t your house in the natural)

Cellular – Speaks of your communication, or lack thereof, with the Lord. Typically, a
    Call to deeper intimacy with the Lord in order to hear His voice.

#5 – represents Grace, Redemption and Anointing

Son – Represents your natural son or the son of God, Jesus

After a few other details in your dream, your back at the house, on the second floor, in a room (I’ll assume a bedroom)

2nd Story – could be a wordplay as in a second story, another story

Bedroom – is a place of rest and intimacy. You’re being called to intimacy and rest with God, or He may be saying there are
    problems in your intimacy and rest, depending on the context of the dream.

Staircase – represents your level of spiritual visibility and sensitivity (awareness of the spirit realm, things happening in the spirit)

Dogs – In a + dream, Loyalty and friendships or faithfulness (as in, a man’s best friend)

In a – setting, if threatening and aggressive, could represent territorial spirits, could also be a spirit of fear

There were some things I left out because I did not find supportive documentation for it but I’ll share with you personally what was revealed to me when I follow up with you. Be sure to spend time with Holy spirit and ask him to translate, give you understanding and revelation of God’s perfect and timely message for your life. Blessings.

Tamara Marcella Ministries